The Untold Story - Shaniqua_Applebottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Untold Story - Shaniqua_Applebottom

Ok, so one day I ran out of ammo for my 30-06, so I needed to go across the river to buy some more at the local gun shop. Anyway, so I got up, ate breakfest and got dressed. Before I headed out the door, I tied an onion to my belt, which was a style at the time. Now back in those days we didn't have dem white onions, we only had dem big yellow ones, because of the war. Anyhow, I tied an onion to my belt, which was a style at the time. Then I went on my way to the ferry to get across the river. It used to cost a quarter to get across the river and back in those days, we called quarters trophy coins because they had pictures of animals on them. Anyhow, I walked to the boarding station and asked for a ticket, and I realized I didn't have enough for both a ticket and the ammo and back in my day, we never walked home unless we had got what we had originally set off to get. Tt was a sign of respect, thankfully I had my onion. Anyhow, I noticed the man selling tickets didn't have an onion, so I offered him my onion and told him he'd be hip if he had it so he took it and gave me a ticket. I boarded the boat and after about 5 minutes I realized I looked like a huge tool not having an onion tied to my belt so I started fishing through garbage cans and the seats to find money to buy a new onion. The captain noticed my odd actions and realized what I was doing and he said if I could beat him at monopoly he'd give me an onion, and I accepted his offer and said "well I'm a mean chess player, so prepare to die", and after 30 seconds of playing and ending up in jail 46 times, I threw the game off the boat, which angered the captain. He chased me all over the ship. I went down to the galley and stole an onion then jumped off the ship and swam to shore. After walking to the gun store I realized I didn't have my permit with me to buy any ammo, so I left extremely angry. I then went back to the ferry and apologized and I was told that the ferry was becoming a floating diner and the only way to repay my damages was to work there. To this day, I still work there and have not returned home.

untold story!
    what a title :!
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

What x2 ? what do you mean with this post dude ?

Comment

I told this story in confidence, I had hoped for a different answer. /me cri.

Comment

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
            untold story!
            what a title :!
            Originally posted by Queen View Post
            What x2 ? what do you mean with this post dude ?
            Originally posted by Shifty View Post
            He is telling a story, i'm not sure what make you guys start asking that thing when it's clear that the topic is about an untold story. Did you guys even read the topic before posting? Also this is Chat forum so i think it's fine... On the contrary, i think all of your reply is what should be questioned as it's useless. I usually don't read novels, difficult for me to understand fiction story without a description or drawings.
            KVIrc User

Comment

I can't believe I read a story about onions... holy shit is this what my life is reduced to XD

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X