• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable application play .

Username: jamebol
    Any previous names jamebol , jamebol[wW]
    Registered November 2014
    IRC Nickname (if any ) jamebol
    Time spent in-game (hours) 482h (28920 minutes )

Notes: I will try my best to help all the new players , comply with regulations , and me , or give me a chance to prove it .
    In the life of a person , no one is perfect and not do anything wrong , it is important to know sorry, I always remember that , when I make mistakes, and someone told me , you are wrong , I listen and I will be very grateful to them , because they remind , help me to improve in order to become a good human being .

You just came back from inactivity, and haven't spend enough time in here to get our trust and get to know a lot about you, this application is made just after a week from your "come back" thing.

Also one thing disturbs me out and it's non-topic but I want to share it out here, you posted a guy pictures, and few days after you changed them to a female pictures ????

However, on topic now, no from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post

Also one thing disturbs me out and it's non-topic but I want to share it out here, you posted a guy pictures, and few days after you changed them to a female pictures ????

Good luck!
      The first words , thank you for giving me the vote.

you and the people you serve really my gender , I went with the servers , thanks to my boyfriend , and he was no longer involved in half , I also intend to change the name of the game
      That guy is my boyfriend , he took me to the platform, and now I 've fixed my picture , I'm a girl , Vietnam .
      I will try my best to improve more and prove myself to let everyone know .
      Trusted Player is a goal that I set out . If I get it , then perhaps the next target is admin . But I know it's difficult to have an ideal life and my own goals

Comment

Well I won't take part in the vote as I don't know you a lot.

Everyone will see this post as a joke because I enjoy stalking girls in game but this post is very serious. In GamerX we have a lot of players from Viet Nam, and most of them are not able to speak english so I must encourage you and your friends who speak english and viet namese to apply for trusted player status so we will have some referents from Viet Nam

Good luck with your application and see you in game

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 27th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X