This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye GamerX

Well as title says it's a goodbye post to say goodbye to all gamerx players. At the first I wanted to say thanks to two of racist admins for my demotion. Second I want to say thanks to all friends who make me happy in server and I had a great moments with them.
    Manuel[M4] I love you as much as my life.
    Tina my besti <3 I hope you have nice moments in M4 clan .
    Kenneth[M4] Guzi_UY[M4] Twitch[M4] Dodo[M4] Radias[M4] Braylon Golden_eyes Cashewz Nancy Shifty Glator Toffee Pirate PANZEHIR Alexm Saxboy and ... I love you all guys <3 Best regards for all GamerX . Have a fun moments in this server and goodbye .

You Serioooous?!?
    Come on sis, you shouldn't leave
    Anyway... it was so great to have you there good luck on your life!
    Last edited by Twitch; 24-05-16, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Sorry to break it to you but no one in the admin team is racist. If they were, I promise you they'd be demoted or else I would resign. You were demoted from TP for genuine reasons which I don't think I'm allowed to say in public. Regardless, it was nice knowing you and good luck in real life.

Comment

So you are leaving GamerX because you got demoted? So this whole time you were playing here for a level, despite having all these friends you mentioned:
        Manuel[M4] I love you as much as my life.
        Tina my besti <3 I hope you have nice moments in M4 clan .
        Kenneth[M4] Guzi_UY[M4] Twitch[M4] Dodo[M4] Radias[M4] Braylon Golden_eyes Cashewz Nancy Shifty Glator Toffee Pirate PANZEHIR Alexm Saxboy
        ...that tells me a lot about you.

Anyway, it was good having you here, you were a neat person. Nonetheless, Good luck with your future.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 24-05-16, 06:07 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You are just leaving because you were demoted? not really a good reason, hope for the best always. Anyway, Good luck in your life.

Comment

All the best ahead.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Queen i suggest you to dont loose confidence
              Anyway i will You that i annoy u so much for pgoo
              Goodbye and Thanks to be friend
              Have a good life

P.S: look Grim and Jan they have demoted but they didnt leave Gx they are working hard again and trying to improve that mistake they get demoted for and trying to become a TP again!!
              Last edited by MaxSafy; 24-05-16, 06:40 PM.
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Goodbye Queen!

I always had fun with you! I will miss you <3

Good luck <3

Comment

Bye Beggar, I'll miss you and best of luck with your real life problems!
                  If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

C'mon Queen you shouldn't leave server coz of that...
                    Anyway if you decide that okay.. I had a such great time with you, I'll never forget you.. Good luck in life <3

Comment

Well, it sure is quite sad to see you leave. You're a great person and I always enjoyed playing with you. It is your decision, however think about it one more time. Good luck with your future endeavors.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Because you think it's a pleasure for us to demote trusted players or admins ? If you got demoted it's because you made something bad. At least I hope this experience will help you for your real life, because in real life you wont be able to cry and pretend it's racism, you will have to assume.

Comment

You mustn't leave the server for a demotion, if you worked hard you will get it again.
                          Btw i don't want you to leave but it is your choice, Good Bye Queen and good luck in your real life!
                          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Just to inform all of you I'm not leaving for demotion I'm leaving because nothing is not fair here . One of tps used to joke with me and called me shemale instead I called him gay It's my demotion reason now he has his lvl 2 because no one seen his text xD All tps are using shitty words in their conversations oh pls it was a personal problem with me and now solved : ) ) don't make excuses in this thread <3 GL .

Comment

Not fair uh? Let me tell you a thing everyone here is playing fair if they dont complain about them or tell an admin dont leave the server for it... its a stupid reason to leave GamerX and all the people you loved in it because of some people who are not fair to you... i got haters to like i care about them no i dont because i got over them haters can hate i dont care you should think like me leave them haters, let them think what they want and if you see someone not doing fair just tell it to a admin and they will ook in to it. Come on dont leave for this you can still have a lot of fun with Players im sure... Do it for the people who care about you and get back in gamerx!

NOTE: None of the admins is racist here!

Anyway, it was nice to have you in GamerX and you were a good player also active and helpfull but here it ends... goodbye.
                              Last edited by Nissan; 24-05-16, 08:03 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X