This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So , after 8 years its time to say bye

Never EVEN THOUGHT of making this topic from so many years , but its all about fate. Even after 8 years , i haven't been respected at all. I have such good times for the first few years , but one mistake , just one mistake led me to such a serious problems. Yes , i'm banned from applying from tp now. This is a game , how can someone even understand one's emotion.
    I'm very open this time. I'd like to share all the experiences.
    I was tired now man , i got demoted twice. I had asked lemonkitten to ask other admins about my status. There's a limit of patience , if that crosses , a guy can't think what he is doing.

Many don't know what my problems were , i'd like to tell them all.
    (Happened in 2011)I have a brother [GRX]Mazunga7 who still has an account on gamerx. He was an admin level 5 , he had an hard earned admin. I logged in gamerx , unaware of the fact that i logged in using his account. I played with his account , i even banned cheaters after all the proofs , but my action was like kids , i was just 9 at that time. So , admin zazaza got to know about it , he demoted me. That was the first step of my gamerx's life.

(2014)I joined using Left's account on irc and talked about my status with cashewz , thats why left hates me a lot.

These were the problems , the biggest problems indeed. I am always sad thinking about my gamerx's tp status, as i have spent more than half of my life here and always find a solution to get one.

I got tp status 3 months before , but jordi messed up everything. He insulted my clan , and i insulted him back which led to me second time demotion.

Special thanks:
    Millie_Lilou , Mousytom , lemonkitten who had always been with me , always helped me and always listened and understood my problems. This is a game , but we need more admins like them , who always have humanity and think how other might feel like. They were not even tp's when i had first met them. So dont think i am just asslicking admins(it now wont let me lead anywhere)

Even more , who had always been my closest friends , garibadmi , saxboy , pedro, norten and many.

Its seriously VERY difficult for me to click the "Submit new thread" button man. GamerX is in my heart and i never ever imagined i'll leave it one day. I am fucked up now and i will always regret that 1 mistake , which led me to this situation.
    Bye guys , will miss this server and u people a lot. Please dont think im leaving this server because of getting banned from applying again , its because i have been disrespected a lot now. Delija , you had been my best enemy in this server , of many though , but it was seriously a great fun chatting with u

Also a request , as a memory , please don't ban me from this forum. Seriously will miss u guys.

Comment

Goodbye.

Comment

Nope. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate you either. I never said I do.

I just did not want to give you a chance as I don't trust you. Thats what you have to differentiate. You asked me not to vote on your applications at one time and I did not. You got accepted and lost your chance again after the third time - Why would we start to trust you after all those things?

Of course it's just a game. But still - this is a community with rules. This community would be nothing without some strict admins, hard rules and many other things. Like I told you already, I don't have anything against you. You are young and I made a lot of things wrong too when I was at this age and it's normal. I've never tried to tell you in any way to leave this community. Its just this status. Everyone who applies should be treated equally. And thats what I do. We should have standards in this community and I hope you understand that. There are many players who say they deserve also a chance but they actually don't. So tell me please why would I start to trust you but not the others and give you a chance? I told you that you can stay in this community but without this status. No one should treat you with adventages or disadvantages. I was just trying to be fair and did not harm you in any way. I hope you understand.

Regards, Left.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Goodbye mate
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

goodbye installer . you were a good person : )

Comment

You are getting these mixed up

...which you lost completely now, and you did it knowingly when you know damn well that insulting will just lead to consequences that you would not want to face. You really want to insult then say something that is funny but not tooo insulting (even high level admins do that). However completely crossing the line and insulting offensively is just a stupid act and you are well aware that nothing but a demotion would have lead after it.

...this is what you THINK others are thinking of you. To be honest, I really wouldn't question someone who'd hate you because you have done stuff that can make someone feel like that toward you. (You know that)

Originally posted by Interstellar View Post
              (2014)I joined using Left's account on irc and talked about my status with cashewz , thats why left hates me a lot.
              You really think someone is going to love you and make cakes for you after using someone else's IRC account and chatting shit. Of course someone is bound to be hating of you for that because that is nothing small. Anyway Admin Left doesn't hate you he just lost all his trust on you, if he hated players, I'm pretty sure he'd have done shit and gotten demoted for it.

Never EVEN THOUGHT of making this topic from so many years , but its all about fate. Even after 8 years , i haven't been respected at all. I have such good times for the first few years , but one mistake , just one mistake led me to such a serious problems. Yes , i'm banned from applying from tp now. This is a game , how can someone even understand one's emotion.
              I'm very open this time. I'd like to share all the experiences.
              I was tired now man , i got demoted twice. I had asked lemonkitten to ask other admins about my status. There's a limit of patience , if that crosses , a guy can't think what he is doing.
              Here's what I think, no where here do you create a sense of pathos instead you make it worse and give off a selfish and a self-fulfilling character within you:
              I had asked lemonkitten to ask other admins about my status
              I joined using Left's account on irc and talked about my status with cashewz , thats why left hates me a lot.
              Everywhere talking about your status! Status, Status, Status! You know what makes it worse right? You physically go talk to these guys about your status which just makes you come off as a status-clingy junk. Oh and your still like that now, haven't changed in the slightest. Let me give you an example, during the M clan days, you really wanted to join us so you made an app, the next moment when you saw me ingame, you sent me a PM to check out your app. Hell there's another more recent time:
              Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
              what you did was just.................knocking someone and asking him/her to check the application is something which is NOT good.
              With all that being said, do you really think the above behavior will make you likable by others? Your behaviour ingame is also way too arrogant, when someone asked a question about properties, everyone simply said /prophelp, I was the only one to give a detailed explanation, you just called me a bot. So giving a detailed answer now is a bot huh? A bot is one who copies server help messages and pastes them everytime someone asks a question using hotkey. I take time into typing detailed answers despite others giving one word answers. That is NOT being a bot.

Please dont think im leaving this server because of getting banned from applying again , its because i have been disrespected a lot now. Delija , you had been my best enemy in this server , of many though , but it was seriously a great fun chatting with u
              Enemy?
              I'm not going to blame you for the opinion you hold as that is what everyone and even me initially thought. However I can tell you if Admin Delija wasn't as 'strict' and a jokeable character, this server would be going downhill (There has been an instance). I'm not going to share exactly the reasons but I can tell you it isn't because he doesn't care or 'hates' us but it's for the better future for this community.

Either way before I leave, just want to reveal a truth, you know how I said there was some people in the clan that made me leave? Yeh that was you and another nameless dude. Just your immaturity and "Im Better Than Everyone" attitude made me leave.

Anyway since you are leaving, I am not going to leave this in a negative manner. I really hope you overcome a drastic change and do your best in school. Hopefully even find a nice server if you are planning to stick on SA-MP.

Good Luck.
              Last edited by Eliteus; 27-05-16, 08:32 PM.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Good luck in life, peaceee. Cya

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
                  I laughed so damn hard at this. OT: Goodbye and goodluck in life.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

bye to you , and wish you a day will come again

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyphamlinh View Post
                      It is sad when a great player leaves Gamer X, but consider his goodbye
                      maybe it's not goodbye, it's a see you soon,

Comment

Good Bye Interstellar.

Comment

it is very easy to realize me the mistakes which i have already realized eliteus. Thanks tho.
                          The problem is that i have been playing gx for 8 years and when you get this type of treatment , it hurts a lot. I have done mistakes which were years years back and in always judged on the basis of that. Many players who did so many mistakes , even bigger that mine are admin now.

Comment

Fun how you are saying that you are not leaving because of levels but all about your atalking here is about levels.
                            Weird that you are quiting right after you got banned and blocked from being higher than level 2 right ?

It's always Admins fault when someone leaves, specially in your thread it's all Admins fault and that we hate you and rest of lame things.

Trust me if i hated you you wouldn't even get a chance on being unbanned here neither on becoming level 2 again.

And also you didn't really mention all the stuff you did here and i won't mention them as well.

None of Admins did that ammount of craps like you did so cya.

P.S if i start mentiong what you did here , i'm sure probably no one will trust you at all here.
                            Last edited by Delija; 28-05-16, 01:34 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X