This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Score

Why All Admin [ High Level + ] Have very small score as Left :- 148 ! Pedro :- 1k ! How the players have score more than that
    this is for admin must have less score or it is for laugh ?

I ask only to know

Admins can set scores for themselves. I don't think there's a proper reason mostly just because they want it reset to start fresh? I don't know. Also not all admins have low score a lot of them can set it very high too.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Scores are just numbers.. No significance in having high score.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

It doesnt matter if they have low-score their administrative to in-game matters! They dont care so much about score-hunt instead they care alot about their admin job and to keep server clean and help out players!

Comment

I Mean before having the admin . they kill , etc.. , it makes more than that

Comment

Originally posted by Virus[M4] View Post
            I Mean before having the admin . they kill , etc.. , it makes more than that
            Admins have the access to command which can set the score of any player and whatever amount they want. Even if an admin had a kill of 20000, they can drop it down and set it to 100 and even if he/she has 100 they can bring it to 1 million.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Ok Guys Thank you
              Request to Lock

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X