Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Clan invitation

Hello all

This sugestion is (as you read up there) about clans, the reason is that I've seen many players that aren't invited/welcome in some clans, and they just put the tag on with /cn. Then you have to contact an admin to set their name and things like that, well, to avoid this kind of problem, I've been thinking in a command to invite someone to a clan, like:

/clan invite [ID]

And some chat box appears (like duels) saying EG: ''Domination[M4] is inviting you to his clan [M4], would you like to accept his invitation or deny it?'' And then you have the ''Accept'' and ''Deny'' buttons.

So if a player puts on a tag, it won't do anything as their aren't invited to the clan.

Please consider this as it can help with that problem.

Regards, Domination.

I like your thinking, but considering GamerX has nothing to do with clans, personally I don't think it should be added.

Comment

These things about clans have been suggested alot of times before.

Comment

And why it has been denied? It's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
          And why it has been denied? It's a great idea.
          It is a great idea! But it got denied because GamerX got nothing to do with clans, I think.

Comment

Nice Idea But As Toffee Said, Gamer X have nothing to do on Clans .

Comment

i know, that GamerX has nothing to do with clans, but the way i see this suggestion, it's just like a text command, like PM, ex /claninvite <playername> it will send a message to a player, the message looks like "Would you like to join "CLANNAME" clan?"
              you can just /pm a player with the same words to join your clan,
              so i see it's not needed at all
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

But I'm seeing this from the point that people who aren't invited to a clan, they just put the clan tag with /cn, and then you have to contact an admin to change their name.

To solve this problem, when the person who wants to put the tag EG: RandomPlayer has changed their name to ''RandomPlayer[M4]'', in that moment, the person can't see the chat of the clan because he haven't being invited by a member.

Comment

Its suggested by Glator before and denied. As Delija said managements and staff team has nothing to do with clans. And they won't take any action for it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X