Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change name /cn command

Please Read This Before Viewing the rest of this topic

So it's really annoying when people use that command alot, sometimes for clans sometimes to insult admins and stuff so, I would like to have a rule to end abusing it, thank you.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Hello, I have already answered in another topic now. You're both almost started the thread at the same time. It would be unnecessary to answer twice.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ame-cn-command

B2T: A rule or a timer would be good.I personally find a timer better because rules can be broken. If the change-name command would work with an timer which allows you to change your name just once per day for example Nobody would be able to abuse this command to annoy or to insult players.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
      Hello, I have already answered in another topic now. You're both almost started the thread at the same time. It would be unnecessary to answer twice.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ame-cn-command

B2T: A rule or a timer would be good.I personally find a timer better because rules can be broken. If the change-name command would work with an timer which allows you to change your name just once per day for example Nobody would be able to abuse this command to annoy or to insult players.

Yeah I know you replied before but I want to put a suggestion that topic was a question, and yeah about a timer, why? If there is a change name board then it have 0% use

Comment

If an admin sees a player abusing the change name command then action will be taken.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          If an admin sees a player abusing the change name command then action will be taken.

So a rule should be made so players don't use it.

Comment

I have a suggestion: You can change name but the condition is you can't change name after 3-4 weeks, after this time you can use /cn cmd again

Comment

Originally posted by Kovac_ View Post
              I have a suggestion: You can change name but the condition is you can't change name after 3-4 weeks, after this time you can use /cn cmd again
              How about those players switching their names because they joined a clan or something?
              They'd have to change their name completely and then rechange it again to the name they desire. This would not be possible with your suggestion.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Personally, i don't think anything should be added to the /cn command, there are much newbies which like to change their names till they stick with one name and i find it a bit annoying to prevent newbies from changing their name.

Now what is causing confusion recently is " Impersonating ", i don't why you all are really arguing about that, if somebody changed their name to a clan tag then an admin will change their name, same applies if they impersonated any, you all are putting the possibilities of no admins at all and people can use /cn free well, but that's not true, even if there were no admins online at that time, their are at IRC and you can still report them.

changing a name to a clan tag is considered as rule-breaking, kindly pm the guy and tell him to not put the tag, he didn't listen use /report and be patient, that's all what you have to do.

Eventually, this command is their to actually just let the player to change his name if he wants to, but recently a lot have been abusing the command which is against the rules, i don't know why you guys don't /report the player if he didn't listen to anything you say, you shouldn't take a possibility without thinking for another possibilities which may hide the possibility you all are thinking it.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

If someone joins a clan he can easily make change name app on fourm, I hope that clears it out.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X