• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd TP app

Username: [ATM]ManofSteel
    Any previous names: Manofsteel[xH], MAN_OF_STEEL, Catch[Me]
    IRC Nickname (if any): -
    Time spent in-game (hours):674+hours
    I am active and helpfull i always do my best to help. I am reporting hacker/rulebreaker. My behaviour is good for all player. I had done my best efforts for TP status. I deserve a chance.
    Last edited by MAYANK; 29-06-16, 06:45 PM.

You are helping but not that much that you deserve level 2 yet. You can help way better then you actually do in-game. Try to increase that in-game and in the forums as well.

Negative vote from me.

Comment

As admin Beer mentioned above, I think that you need more time to prove yourself more and get that level 2 easily.
      Never seen reports from you :/ ain't that active ( imo ) and yeah, more time is needed.
      It's negative from me, Good luck though.
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

You are active and help-full player,i do receive reports from you .i like how you are being friendly with new players and helping/guiding them about Gamerx server.just have a little control on your anger issues [i hope you understand what i am talking about] rather than that i had not seen any bad behavior/actions from you.

Positive vote from me,Good luck for your trusted player application.
        Last edited by Kanwar; 02-07-16, 12:48 AM.
        Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
        VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

I also receive less reports from your side and also you are not helpful at forums, and also today after reading replies of "not enough reporting" you start reporting many players for aimbot and aimbot toggling, and 90% of your reports are false so please check a bit more before you report I see you were reporting many players who kill you for "aimbot" and "aimbot toggling" while they are just innocent players.

No from me, gl.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in August the 3rd 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X