• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP app :)

Username:Nela_Frementia
    Previous Name:Anto_Nela
    IRC Nick:nela
    Time Spent:60 days

i want to thank all the people and admins who told me how to play this game i reported anytime i see a misbehaviour,hacker or a spammer.i only have one friend. her name is Cute Kitty. so my friend nancy told me to apply on this forum and you get more commands i dont know what commands they are but i think they will be nice and helpful.im sorry to all the people if i misbehaved with them.please make me a tp have a nice dayy.
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

[05:11.32] <@GX-02> ** Nela_Frementia's GamerX v4 Stats...
    [05:11.32] <@GX-03> * Level: 1 - Last Login: 2016-07-01 14:28:41 - Last Logout: 2016-07-01 14:54:47 - Ingame: No
    [05:11.32] <@GX-04> * Kills: 133 - Admin Kills: 0 - Deaths: 296 - Money: $127036517
    [05:11.32] <@GX-05> * Road Tripper: Yes - Account Banned: No - Last IP: *.*.*.*
    [05:11.32] <@GX-06> * Cookies: 182 - Cakes: 7 - Biscuits: 2 - Icecreams: 14
    [05:11.32] <@GX-07> * Time Spent Ingame: 1428 minutes ( minutes)
    [05:11.32] <@GX-08> * Banked Money: $0 - Races Won 0
    [05:11.32] <@GX-09> * View Detailed Stats: http://gamerxserver.com/DetailedPlay...Nela_Frementia
    You don't met the requirements.

read before posting.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 01-07-16, 03:26 PM. Reason: added the requirements link

Comment

firstly , if i try to kill an admin nothing affects it i throw rockets at them but nothing happens and secondly i didnt spend 1428 minutes in this game i play this game everyday for 7 hours and mr.panzehir i think you remember that today i tried to kill you but nothing happened. and i cant report an admin too . tell me how to kill an admin. everytime i report about a person it didnt works. they are just roaming around and hacking and killing people they are hacking in deathmatches and in events. so i want all the admins to carefully look at the person if they are hacking or not because i know most of the admins block these types of reports. peopl just kill me everytime for no reason and when i attack at them back, they hack and kill me every single time. and i also want blackbird to see my post thank you.
      People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

What are you talking about lol. Trusted Player status had nothing to do with "deathmatching". You have to read the requirements for Trusted Player status once again. Since everything you have mentioned above is invalid.

Admins and Trusted Players can enable "Godmode". You can not kill people when they have Godmode enabled. If you want to report an Admin you can make a "valid" Admin Complaint on the forums.

On Topic: I don't know who you are, I don't see anything helpful from your side. You only have 2 forum posts which are your Trusted Player Application posts. As I already said above, read the requirements again and work on the things you have to work on to become a TP.

If you have questions OR if you need any kind of help are you free to PM me here or in-game. My nickname in-game is [HC]Beer.

I have to give you a negative vote for now.

Comment

Admin Blackbird saw your post but he didn't understand anything.

However, killing admins does not affect your status, no matter how much admins you've killed, all matters here and what is essential to become a trusted player is time spent in-game, activity and reporting; and right now you miss 3 of them, I barely see you, and I never seen a single report from you, neither meeting a necessary requirement - time spent.
          And don't blame admins to hack, there is a command which allows you not to die, also known as god mode.
          If you suspect an admin, you can report them here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...min-Complaints

You just spent 1500+ minutes in-game (Quarter of the official requirement - 100 hours), it is not enough at all, we expect 100 hours spent which is 6000 minutes.
          If you spend 7 hours a day during that 60 days since you registered, you'd have at least 420 hours spent, but only 25 hours, how can you spend 7 hours daily within 60 days and only get 25? That just means how inactive you are.

If you see people hacking, there is a handy command - /report ID reason, if your suspect is not being kicked or banned, it means your report isn't valid, or the suspect is clean.
          Also expect to wait after you submit a report, we got so much reports to handle and we are just humans here.
          You can report an offline player here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...Player-Reports

Hopefully my message was clear and understandable.

EDIT: Some words may look similar to Beer's post, he posted quickly D:

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 2nd 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X