X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Trusts

Username: Next[M4]
    Any previous names: N_EXT Next [N]ext [R]Next (and x[X]x for one day)
    IRC Nickname (if any): Next
    Time spent in-game (hours): 211 h
    Some notes:
    I'm active in-game, i'm playing everyday, except 3 days ago, i was inactive for 4 days earlier because i had problems in my PC and fixed, And i'm ALWAYS active on forum, following all the news about the server, Following all rules, and i always advice the rule breaker to stop, if he doesn't respond, then i go and report him, then admins will take care of him/her, i do not report many hackers or cheaters because i don't see them much, as i don't spend many time in red spawn zones, (where the cheaters are) And i'm totally ready to respect and follow the Trusted Players Rules (In case i was accepted) and never abuse any command, And i'm Helpful in-game and on-forum, You can see my posts on forum and my helpful posts, and if i was accepted, I'll keep working hard on my activity, Helping, reporting as well. i'll never stop doing what i'm doing, I applied now because i know i'm ready, if not, i'm ready to wait another month, and another till i win your trusts. Excuse me for the swears in-game, as you know everyone is allowed to swear but i never insulted anyone (unless by a joke). Admins, The decision is yours.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Impatience is my only enemy when it comes to applications, no matter how much your application lasts, if you deserve it you will get positive votes anyways, late or early is not a big deal.
    Being impatient really tells a lot how you will do as a trusted player, for me I consider patience another requirement and I want them reflected on the applicants.

Also, I know this doesn't have anything to do with applications, but you forgot to mention your old previous names such as Mason and the rest

One other thing, I see you slightly being inactive as I made some calculations and it comes that you only spend 1.16 hour a day, I mean, for me it's not enough to spend like 1.16 hour a day as average, which means 3 hours this day and the next few days nothing spent and this is slightly leaning to be inactive

I don't want an unready player with lack of requirements to be a trusted player, probably next time.

No from me.

Comment

Agree with Blackbird.

Negative.

EDIT: Here is your answer; I didn't took a look in the forums. I saw this application when Blackbird already made his vote. Important to know??
      Last edited by Beer; 27-07-16, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Impatience is my only enemy when it comes to applications, no matter how much your application lasts, if you deserve it you will get positive votes anyways, late or early is not a big deal.
        Being impatient really tells a lot how you will do as a trusted player, for me I consider patience another requirement and I want them reflected on the applicants.

Also, I know this doesn't have anything to do with applications, but you forgot to mention your old previous names such as Mason and the rest

One other thing, I see you slightly being inactive as I made some calculations and it comes that you only spend 1.16 hour a day, I mean, for me it's not enough to spend like 1.16 hour a day as average, which means 3 hours this day and the next few days nothing spent and this is slightly leaning to be inactive

I don't want an unready player with lack of requirements to be a trusted player, probably next time.

No from me.
        First, Mason, MegaNova isn't connected with my account, i mean, When i bought this new IP address, i have made "Next" account, and i NEVER EVER joined the game with any other name, and none did, i even cut the internet when my brother or anyone uses my pc, and if so, i have been patient for 3 days, i wanted to check why you're taking all this time, and i said that you can give me some advices to improve myself, i didn't anything wrong in my post, and i don't know why you're always trying to find a reason to deny me, i asked why you don't reply because i see all the applications being replied by admins, except mine, i wanted to know, and about Meganova and mason...etc, i said that i never ever joined with any other nick name or account, however registered or not, except the names i mentioned above, you can check my ip and see by yourself,

and however, you're the admin, i'll respect your decision. but i always don't mention my old names, i just mentioned them in this application, there's no admin asked for previous names i used before. and now because you don't have a reason to give a negative post, you're trying to make "patient and old names" a sense to deny me.

Plus, if you're wearing glasses, i'm not, and i can't play 3 hours because of my eyesight, And everyone has a lot of things to do in real life, and i said in my post that i went inactive for some days because i had a problem in my PC and fixed it.
        This makes no sense that you deny me for being impatient, old accounts or just inactive for 1.5 hours
        Please do not post that you said that "being patient" doesn't matter, because i have already read your post clearly,

And it's been 4 or 5 months when i requested to open a new page and forget all my past, and you never forget as you as elephant. no offense.

However you don't even see my activity, you don't see me help, report or not, you're still trying to deny me from joining TP team.

and however again, i'm respecting your decision as an Admin, as Admins decision is the only way to be trusted.. and i'll keep trying to win tp status.

And for admin beer, if you already agree with Blackbird, and you thought all of these things that blackbird said before, can i know why didn't you posted your post before he comes? just a friendly question.

And if i'm getting accepted, i won't let you down and i'll give all my bests.
        Last edited by Next; 27-07-16, 12:12 AM.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

No from me.

Obviously not ready and not accepting Admins votes. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            and however, you're the admin, i'll respect your decision.
            and however again, i'm respecting your decision as an Admin, as Admins decision is the only way to be trusted.. and i'll keep trying to win tp status.

And if i'm getting accepted, i won't let you down and i'll give all my bests.

Please read what i said above.

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
            No from me.

I'm accepting, i didn't say that i don't, but i just don't like the reason he gave above. and i'll absolutely respect yours too.

Peace.
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
              No from me.

Never trusted you to be honest also the fact you changed ip doesn't mean you changed your "person" those are you're account still but whatever i also don't like the way you talk to our admins or players (hint: your recent thread) i personally see you just as double faced not judging but im judging due to the fact how you act sometimes friendly and sometimes a devil with double faces so yeah i do agree with admins above no from me.

Comment

I dont see you in-game often, also I dislike your behavior. No from me.

Comment

I won't change my mind about you, you are an arrogant person and it has not changed...

No from me.
                  Venezuela.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in August the 28th, 2016.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X