X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCEPTED: ATM application.

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Nancy.
    2. Previous names: Nancy[wW], Nancy[xH], Nancy[HC], etc.
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: Since 2014.
    4. Your GamerX score: 7811.
    5. Total time spent in-game: 1073 hours; 64410 minutes.
    6. Previous clans: [wW], [xH], [HC].
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: Well my first clan was wW and I was there for a long time until the clan went down and members started leaving. My 2nd clan was xH, which was my own clan and it didn't work out good so I thought of leaving as there were no fun + due to some personal reasons. I joined HC thereafter because wW got reopened, but I left it as well because there were less members and I wanted to stay clanless for a while and then soon after it was dead again.
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: Nope, never.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: Woolly, Panzehir, Saxboy and few others.
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Because I have always liked ATM since I joined GamerX, but never got chance or a nice situation to join, and many of my friends are already here, so why not.. ;-;
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Only when I leave gamerx, or my friends in this clan do so..
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Loyal enough. .-.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?: Gamerx only.
    Describe your activity: 9/10.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 7.
    Shotgun: 8.
    M4/ak/mp5: 9.
    Spas: 6.
    Sniper: 7.
    Rifle: 6.
    Sawn-off: 8.
    Tec9: 9.

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: ..
    Photoshop knowledge: 8/10.
    Video editing knowledge: 5/10.
    Last edited by Nancy; 25-07-16, 09:08 AM. Reason: Added some things.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Yes nuf, you are good enough (with good behavior) and i respect your atittude towards me|!

Comment

Well i have nothing against you, you are impoved you behaviour is good but you left many clans due to that maybe your image became a little [*Clan Hoper Type*] well everybody deserve a second chance i want to give you a chance don't make me regret by leaving clans or joining clan's My Clan is like my family so i hope you will not dissapoint us.
      As long you have put efforts, as long its your desire
      Here you go!
      Positive! Yes Good Luck!
      Last edited by Muaaz; 25-07-16, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I can't give you a no

So it's a yes from me!

Comment

Welp everyone deserves another chance, so you have my yes.
          Last edited by Grimvirus; 25-07-16, 06:20 PM.

Comment

.Yes.
            *StarBoy*

Comment

its a yes from me because you really deserve to be ATM member your smart good help full and the main thing you are honest.
              its a big YES
              good luck

Comment

Positive

Comment

Code:
                  [13:27:25] * PM sent to Nancy (ID:20): nancy4atm <3333333333
                  [13:27:43] * PM from TP Nancy (ID:20): Eww, shut up.
                  [13:27:49] * PM sent to Nancy (ID:20): you just applied lol?
                  [13:27:57] * PM from TP Nancy (ID:20): Yeah, so?
                  [13:28:02] * PM sent to Nancy (ID:20): wow 
                  [13:28:06] * PM from TP Nancy (ID:20): I applied so that I can get denied.
                  [13:28:08] * PM sent to Nancy (ID:20): k
                  [13:28:08] * PM from TP Nancy (ID:20): huehue.
                  Ignoring this, I always wanted to invite you to ATM. Whenever I told you to apply for ATM, you always said "noob clan" "ew" "never". When I joined ATM, you started ignoring and hating me, saying why did you join "the noobs clan" This wasn't like ages ago either so.
                  I seriously don't want you here.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                      Code:
                      Ignoring this, I always wanted to invite you to ATM. Whenever I told you to apply for ATM, you always said "noob clan" "ew" "never". When I joined ATM, you started ignoring and hating me, saying why did you join "the noobs clan" This wasn't like ages ago either so.
                      I really wants to know more about this and any explanations from applicant would be appreciated. If you hate and if you think ATM is noob clan then you should not join just because your friends are there
                      Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                      VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                        Code:
                        First of all, eh about the logs..sorry I didn't know that I can't joke with you, really sorry, and about joining ATM, I always liked this clan, yea I didn't like some members as it was a situation like that, but not now.
                        If I ever hated ATM clan, I wouldn't even bother to apply.
                        I don't even know you that much that i'll hate you, but whatever. You don't want me here? Fine.
                        Thanks for replying lol.
                        Last edited by Nancy; 25-07-16, 11:50 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Early today, Nancy asked me for joining ATM. She said that no clan is better or not, and i told her if she think no clan is better then dont do the application and if she wants to have more friends and hang out with our members, just do it.
                          And now she's here, about the requirements, i have nothing against her cause she meet all of them.
                          Anyway, i will leave my vote <blank>. Good luck

Comment

Ok yes from me, hope you can stay and never leave this clan.
                            Last edited by VirusX; 25-07-16, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Well first time when i saw you in server you were humble and a good person,i remember you were building clan base near GR6 in the tunnel but its not the same anymore.Still i wanna give you a positive vote somehow i knew you are not a bad person and sometimes you say something that you didnt meant to and was not your intention. Anyways good luck for your application and from me you are welcomed to ATM family.
                              Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                              VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X