Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you change you're in game Password?

hi there I can;t seem to login to my account on the server, it just asks for the pw till i get it wrong 3 times, and im not sure what it was, can you change the password or do i have to make a new account??... thanks,

Ask an level 8+ admin to change your password, in game simply use /changepass (newpassword) also tell them your in game name would help a lot
    Last edited by Nissan; 30-07-16, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
      Ask an admin to change your password, in game simply use /changepass (newpassword) also tell them your in game name would help a lot
      If there is an ingame command /changepass why would the player need to ask an admin to change their password? Also, to my knowledge, regular administrators don't have the power to change passwords.

--EDIT--
      Right, I was forgetting the fact that he said he couldn't login. Now it makes sense to ask an administrator. I'd instead recommend asking a member of management, since they are likely to have the power to do that.
      Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 30-07-16, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I think that only +8 level admins can manage passwords of other accounts, anyways, you can change your password whenever you want by the use of the command /changepass.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
          If there is an ingame command /changepass why would the player need to ask an admin to change their password? Also, to my knowledge, regular administrators don't have the power to change passwords.
          Mate he lost his password, so he must ask an 8+ admin to reset it. After that he can change it.

Comment

Originally posted by dinsmore1994 View Post
            hi there I can;t seem to login to my account on the server, it just asks for the pw till i get it wrong 3 times, and im not sure what it was, can you change the password or do i have to make a new account??... thanks,
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...-Reset-Request

post request here

Comment

ok thanks guys!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X