Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new system announcing kills in team deatmach and deatmach events/minigames.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new system announcing kills in team deatmach and deatmach events/minigames.

So I'm sure almost everyone of you have played games that has such announcements and enjoy their funny remarks. So the idea just came up to me today.

For example if I kill someone that has previously killed me I will get revenge kill message on my screen. Or if someone kills another player several time in a row he will get a massage that he is "owning" him. If player has a major killing spree all will get a message for that and et cetera.

We can come up with our remarks or get some from other games. So tell me if you like it and give some ideas also.

And when I think about it, if it can be implemented in the game not just events and minigames would be even better.
    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 26-02-14, 09:47 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

You mean it gets announced in that mainchat? if so, that will get the chat spammed.
    -1 on this

Comment

It could be interesting, but if it shows up on your screen with big letters ''REVENGE'', in that small period of time when its on, you wouldnt be able to see 100% whats infront of you, so it makes it much easier for others to kill you or do damage. So it would be a bit annoying...
      Last edited by Kyle; 08-03-14, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I know his feature, many other servers use this for dm. Although it sounds good to be put in an Tdm/dm event, I still agree with Kyle, + it'll be better to keep gamerx a little more unique.

Comment

Well , that "Owning" "Rampage" etc announce was just for DM/TDM servers i think , and it wont be good for gx.

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

The idea is good, but it will spam the chat

Comment

Nice idea ! A voice over to announce Megakill,Ultimatekill,Dominating,Godlike etc. would be epic........

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X