• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me (Clcikme)

Hello guys, i just want you to introduce to my second account
    Now i have two Accounts,
    Next[M4] and XFS
    I'm just creating a new account for fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming. and i'm not trying to make any troubles like what i have done last time
    Good luck!

Wow Next xD No idea you have this account haha
    Good Luck and I hope you dont have any troubles!

Comment

I have no idea why you are making a 2nd account for this reasons:
      Code:
       fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming
      you dont bring this things with your other account(s)? It's really weird thought! It doesnt matter if you brought troubles with your first account, we all do mistakes and that's why we learn from it to improve our self better!
      Last edited by AlexM; 23-08-16, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
        I have no idea why you are making a 2nd account for this reasons:
        Code:
         fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming
        you dont bring this things with your other account(s)? It's really weird thought! It doesnt matter if you brought troubles with your first account, we all do mistakes and that's why we learn from it to improve our self better!
        lol no i didn't have any problem with the account Next. i just want to start from 0 but i don't want to lose my progress, so i decided to make a new account, i'll be active on both of these accounts.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

If you are using this account for "fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming". What are you going to use Next[M4] account for? Like I'm just questioning, not complaining - you do your thing lol but I am just curious. By starting from 0, you mean the stats? If so fair enough.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            i just want to start from 0 but i don't want to lose my progress
            edgy scout main

Comment

Is pointless or correct? You're same player as Next, new account isnt change dramas or make good things...Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                If you are using this account for "fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming". What are you going to use Next[M4] account for? Like I'm just questioning, not complaining - you do your thing lol but I am just curious. By starting from 0, you mean the stats? If so fair enough.
                I'll be active with those two accounts, i will connect with XFS when the server has 80+ players online, and Next[M4] if less. that seems fair

Originally posted by Kygo View Post
                Is pointless or correct? You're same player as Next, new account isnt change dramas or make good things...Just saying
                Yes, i already said, i wanted to start from 0 again, but i don't want to waste all my score and stats, also i'm a member of a clan, if i resetted everything, then i will be no longer having the requirements.

Originally posted by nzR View Post
                It's simple. i want to restart from 0, but i don't want to waste my old score, so i made another account, just like switching between Trevor, Micheal and Franklin..

In otherwise, for those who don't understand: my mind tells me to make another account !
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

If he doesn't do anything bad, I see no problem... GL

Comment

If this account doesn't give you any unfair advantage and bad thing then alright ok have fun.
                    Last edited by Muaaz; 24-08-16, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                      If this account doesn't give you any unfair advantage and bad thing then alright ok have fun.
                      no sir, i'm using this account to cheat and ducopital my cookies from account to other, and for breaking some rules and trolling admins..

Are you kidding me, i don't want your opinions, i just wanted you all to know -___-
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by DjMaN View Post
                        I'm just creating a new account for fun, DMing, Racing, Freeroaming. and i'm not trying to make any troubles like what i have done last time
                        i just wonder. what was that mean?
                        and also wonder. what you've done?
                        just drift

Comment

Read my post in this thread
                          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...1361#post61361
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                            Read my post
                            already yesterdday. thanks.
                            just drift

Comment

Originally posted by DjMaN View Post
                              Hello guys, i just want you to introduce to my second account
                              Now i have two Accounts,
                              Next[M4] and XFS
                              Good luck!
                              Okay sorry for killing you as you know that i am a DM lover i kill everyone i see at medics xD expect friends i just reading your post ������ sorry again
                              And have fun
                              Last edited by MAYANK; 25-08-16, 01:02 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X