• Show
Clear All

• 3rd TP APP

Username: ManofSteel
    Any previous names: Catch[Me], MAN_OF_STEEL
    IRC Nickname (if any): ManofSteel
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1000 h

extra info:
    i am active & helpful. changed with behavior. Sometimes i becomes rude not intentionally but i changed a lot. i stopped being a nub. i worked and waited a lot for this and i really deserve a chance. everything depends on you(admins). i am really willing to be TP.
    Last edited by MAYANK; 25-08-16, 03:03 PM.

I see that you are doing your best for this. I will give you a chance if you promise me that you will work more on yourself to improve your behaviour.

Positive vote from me. Don't disappoint me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
      I see that you are doing your best for this. I will give you a chance if you promise me that you will work more on yourself to improve your behaviour.

Positive vote from me. Don't disappoint me.
      yes i promise i will make my behavior more and more good as i am doing. i will not disappoint you.

Comment

I agree with Admin Beer. You've worked hard for TP status. From your last application, your behavior is improved. Also, try not to post too much useless posts (threads) on forum.

Yes from me.

Comment

Active and help with reports
          Yes

Comment

You have my vote. Just work a bit on your behavior/tolerance to other people. Good luck

Comment

I see big improvements in your behavior. Also i noticed you changed a lot (acting more professional in-game), also you always report cheaters/rule-breakers and help to newbies.
              yes from me too

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 27th, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X