• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Application

Username: [sS]Kev
    Any previous names: Kev_[UAH]
    IRC Nickname (if any): none
    Time spent in-game (hours): 253 hours
    EXTRAS: Hello! i was not very active few days ago cz my collage started and i was a little busy but now i m active in game i kept reporting cheaters Rule breakers and I tried my best to be nice i applied two times and now its 3rd time i request you that plz plz plz make me a tp...
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Kev; 25-08-16, 03:11 PM.

I don't know you and I never seen you around, the ban appeal you posted lately just tells how inactive you are since you were unbanned months ago and you haven't noticed it yet - you haven't joined to check whether you have been unbanned or not.
    Inactive, I wouldn't see an inactive player getting the trusted player status, that's quite unfair, as the activity is one of the most necessary requirements, I don't see it reflected in this application.

Try to be more active and try to let admins know more about you and familiarize themselves with your behaviour and contributions, I'm pretty sure if you success in that you will be a trusted player within the next application.

No from me.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Blackbird; 25-08-16, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I was'nt active on IRC or GamerX web Cz i m still banned from IRC but i was active in game Click image for larger version

Name:	gamerx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	114627

Comment

You are not banned from IRC it's nothing you should be afraid of, GamerX' Mibbit is currently banned due to an advertiser who kept joining and spamming, you can only access IRC through a client

mIRC: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-CONFIGURATION

KVIrc: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...S-STEP-BY-STEP

Comment

Hi,
          Same, I dont have an idea who you are, i was not able to notice any helpful things from you like helping to newbies or reporting cheaters/rule-breakers or being active in-game...
          Its a No for now.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October, 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X