• Show
Clear All

• 2nd Trusted Player

Usename: Crazyyy.Mannn
    Any previous names: Crazyyy.Mannn
    IRC Nickname (if any): Crazyy Mannn
    Time spent in-game (hours): 550 hours
    Extra Information
    A successful always together with our best effort . Each time in the game . I always try my best to help them and report seeing breadker cheat hacker and rule . I hope admins give me a chance to become a Trusted Player . I will not waste the opportunity that you gave me

Hi,
    Somehow i was not able to see any helpful things from you or reporting cheaters/rule-breakers, also you are not that active in-game.
    Try to be more active and helpful to newbies.
    sorry its a No

Comment

Haven't really heard much about you, also haven't seen you helping ingame nor in forums. I see you reporting a tiny bit but you could report more as you seem like someone who DM's quite a bit, and in doing so could catch many more rulebreakers, hackers etc. Along with that, I'd urge you to help a lot more as this is the biggest part of the criteria. Step up your forum activity by posting helpful content from time to time (Responding to or making a suggestion, answering questions, posting new useful tutorials etc). Doing all this at least at a minimal rate will get you my positive vote. However for now, my vote is a negative.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October, 2016.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X