Who ever coded this website must be a bit of a genius

Comment

Cool website, good job xD

Comment

it is looking good
        [.ZF.]Askari add me

Comment

My Name is Already added ?
          I searched for " Ultr " it bring to me Ultraz name , Thank you.
          But i didn't find any logs or anything about me.

Comment

[QUOTE=DiscolouredFrog;63125]http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=icecandy - No username found.

Sorry i I didn't tell you my name, my in-game name is [ATM]iceCandy
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
              My Name is Already added ?
              I searched for " Ultr " it bring to me Ultraz name , Thank you.
              But i didn't find any logs or anything about me.
              Just search ur name and click ur name then scroll down mouse wheel u will find ur logs
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Next attributed the system

Comment

[MM]Snickers

i know im inactive but i wanna see it xD
                  I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Once again I was a bit busy in real life, so sorry for the late responses. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Originally posted by Askari View Post
                    it is looking good
                    [.ZF.]Askari add me
                    Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
                    [MM]Snickers

i know im inactive but i wanna see it xD
                    Originally posted by iceCandy View Post
                    Sorry i I didn't tell you my name, my in-game name is [ATM]iceCandy
                    Added.

Comment

IGN: [ATM]Aryan.

Good job Frog.

Comment

Name: Luka.
                        i will edit the post if some name changes happen, and btw thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                          IGN: [ATM]Aryan.

Good job Frog.
                          Originally posted by Luka. View Post
                          Name: Luka.
                          i will edit the post if some name changes happen, and btw thanks!

Added, thanks for your usernames.

Update: I have been busy with university recently, but I have also started work on my website again. It is slow progress because of university, but I hope to add more features soon. I am currently working on an exciting feature with the Live Players Map, and you guys may notice my DiscolouredFrogBot on the forum quite a lot, and this is the bot retrieving data from that webpage. I hope to report soon with more progress being made and more exciting features coming!

Comment

Add me my currently nick is NeuroX [M4]

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
                              Add me my currently nick is NeuroX [M4]
                              Added

Updates

Player tracking

So, if stalking all your stats and ingame chats wasn't enough, I have now added the capability to track players positions ingame. I am gathering this data for a number of reasons, one of which is data analysis. On a day-by-day basis I am collecting data of how many players are in each location in the map (split by counties - map below). This data could then be calculated into percentages to find out how much time players spent in each area of the map, finding out which area of the map is most popular and so on. This could also be used to calculate such things as average player count on each day.

I am also keeping track of which players are ingame at that time, and again where they are located. This will be used in a number of ways, one of which is Signature bars which I have been working on and is discussed at length further down my post.

As well as that, there are now 'heatmaps' associated with each player. As you spend more time ingame, my bot (also explained below) will gather information of where you spend most of your time per month. This data will be used in numerous ways in the future, one of which I have already implemented and mentioned, which is signature bars.

How it works:
                              You may notice a user which is constantly logged into the forum, named "DiscolouredFrogBot". This is the bot that I have created which is collecting data from the GamerX webpage "Live Player Maps" which gives data about each players ingame position. This bot is running all the time, and constantly collecting data from that webpage and putting it inside a database on the same server as the bot.

Calculating location:
                              The map in the "Live Players Map" is formed of coordinates (obviously), and so I split the map up into its San Andreas counties/states, and then assigned each state/county a set of border coordinates. Below is how I've divided the map up into its counties/states. Note: There is another county called 'Flint County' next to Whetstone, but due to laziness I have combined Whetstone and Flint County into one county and named it Whetstone.

Anyone located outside of those rectangles (e.g. in the sea) is placed under a location I've named "Other". If you're looking at someones signature bar and it says "Other" then they're most likely at sea.

Future plans of using this player data:
                              I will hopefully be adding a lot more to the DiscolouredFrog website now that I know which players are ingame and where they're located. Expect lots of updates to come, and the first one is right now! I have implemented custom Signature Bars, similar to existing GamerX signature bars. Explained below...

Signature bars

I am excited to announce a new feature to the Discoloured website... signature bars! This new feature will take advantage of the new Player location tracking bot I have created. GamerX offers signature bars, which players can include in their forum signature to display their ingame stats to all other users on the forum. I have implemented something similar which is hosted on the Discoloured website. An example of a Discoloured GamerX Signature Bar is below:

As you can see, it includes most things which is provided by a GamerX signature bar, but also more information. Every players stats is updated on a daily basis, so your stats might not be up-to the minute precise, but they will be within a days accuracy. Their is also live elements to the signature bar, such as the 'status' which says whether you're ingame or not, and if so, where you're located in the map!

Features:
                              Status tells forum users whether you're ingame or not, and even tells them where you're located in the map! This information is updated every 2 minutes.
                              Heatmap lists every state in San Andreas (excluding Flint County, which I've included as part of Whetstone due to laziness on my part). This heatmap is individual to every player, and gives percentages of where the player has been located ingame that month. The heatmap resets each month.
                              Stats: are the standard statistics that the original GamerX signature bar displays, with some added stats (such as duel wins, which isn't included as part of the GamerX signature bar).

Benefits:
                              • Loads faster than the GamerX Signature Bar, which can take a few seconds to display.
                              • Less processing power required by GamerX, since the signature bars are being processed on my server externally.
                              • Live data of your ingame status and location.
                              • More stats, such as Duel wins, Event points, and more!

How to get your hands on a Signature Bar:
                              To start using this signature bar in your forum signature, you must be part of the Discoloured Database. You can request to be added to the database by just posting a simple post on this thread stating your ingame username. If you don't know whether you're part of the Discoloured Database, you can go onto the website (discoloured.co.uk) and search your username, if you appear, then you're on there.

Once you are on the database, you can copy and paste this code into your forum signature, but don't forget to replace both USERNAME occurences with your ingame username... BOTH!! (2)
                              HTML Code:
                              [URL="http://www.discoloured.co.uk?user=USERNAME#stats"][IMG]http://discoloured.co.uk/gamerxbar.php?user=USERNAME[/IMG][/URL]
                              If you don't know how to modify your forum signature, you can read this handy tutorial: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=signature

Thank you and enjoy!

Sources:

Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 12-11-16, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Started using GST signature as soon as it came out, looks good (Y). Keep up the good work!

oh and if you get along with le Sheep then you might get your personal background
                                Last edited by Jobu_Janes; 13-11-16, 03:04 PM.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X