X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination's try

Username: Domination[27]
    Any previous names: EETFUK[wW], Domination (without tag), BusTedzZ and Infernu$.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Domination.
    Time spent in-game (hours): I've got 617 hours spent IG. (More of my stats here).

Well, I know a lot of admins don't like me because I made some mistakes in the past, I know I acted like a douche but I've already apologized to every player I harmed (even before thinking about making this application so I don't think I just apologized to get accepted, I apologized because I felt like it was something necessary). I'm pretty active since in my last application I had 412 hours and now I have 617, I'm helpful as well and I try to stay away from fights or dramas.

I hope the best and thanks for taking the time to read this

Any kind of reply (positive or negative) will be appreciated by me to become better in the future.

No from me.

Will édit m'y post tomorrow to add reasons, currently ilm on phone.

Comment

Yes from me.

Meeting every single requirment and you are also not really new here. The only reason I would give you a negative vote would be because of what you did in past, but after all past is past, and what is going on right now really matters.

Good luck!

Comment

Thank you both, I'm happy to see that you know how to forget people and leave past aside

Comment

We can't really mention the past anyway since it's been almost 2 months since the incident and in that time I haven't seen you get involved in drama or do something "negative". Apart from that, you meet all the requirements.

Yes from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
            Yes from me.

Meeting every single requirment and you are also not really new here. The only reason I would give you a negative vote would be because of what you did in past, but after all past is past, and what is going on right now really matters.

Good luck!
            100% the same exact thoughts. I don't think you're going to mess up now at least for a long time and I hope you get another chance. Yes from me

Comment

Thank you all! I won't let you down

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                No from me.

Will édit m'y post tomorrow to add reasons, currently ilm on phone.
                Here are the logs I have been gathering, I'm not sure how people see you in another way.

The reason why I didn't edit my post and to post these logs again is to revive this thread a bit and prove why you don't deserve the status in my opinion.

[73] Domination[M4]: Yeah, ignore dumb people
                [73] Domination[M4]: That's why I ignore most of the admins
                ^ Disrespectful behaviour towards admin team ^

* PM from Domination[M4] (ID:73) to Scoutz (ID:57): They put inexperienced people
                * PM from Domination[M4] (ID:73) to Scoutz (ID:57): Even that pro skilled awesome experienced admin Ken_V
                * PM from Domination[M4] (ID:73) to Scoutz (ID:57): Many people still think that I cheat

* PM from Domination[M4] (ID:73) to Scoutz (ID:57): Ghost_99 made a mistake, remi made a mistake
                * PM from Domination[M4] (ID:73) to Scoutz (ID:57): What's next? Managements too?

* PM from Domination. (ID:14) to [MM]K1R4 (ID:27): Nobody gives a (censored) about our reports tho
                * PM from Domination. (ID:14) to [MM]K1R4 (ID:27): It's kinda disappointing that they kick/ban people who are pros

* PM from Domination[27] (ID:91) to Golden_eyes (ID:26): I don't know why admins do
                * PM from Domination[27] (ID:91) to Golden_eyes (ID:26): If I complain, I'm the bad guy
                Your "admins don't check properly" drama won't end, it was spread everywhere in signatures, racism profile pictures and nonsense messages. I also received some complaints regarding your behaviour toward this community and its admins, one of your fellow friends told me you were insulting GamerX and some admins in a Spanish server, not sure if that was correct, but I put it into consideration.

I know these are pieces of the past, actually 1 month ago, probably less , but I still consider it important and necessary to post and judge, I still have logs of 5 months ago but I wont post it since that is what I consider "past".

Let's all break the rules today and tomorrow post an application, "yesterday" is a part of the 'past' isn't it

No from me.
                Last edited by Blackbird; 23-09-16, 12:53 PM.

Comment

With the time I saw what kind of person you are.

I see that you put effort and help everywhere you can. You try to look good in front of admins to have a positive impression. But the thing I don't understand is why you always hate on everything we do? Why do you complain to others how bad we are instead of talking to us about the problems? The reports are almost always being checked. We have improved in this point from what I've seen and I'm proud of our admins for showing more interest in doing their job. You guys do not even see when an admin checks a report, as you don't know how we do it. So who gives you the right to say we do not care or don't do anything? Especially all the new admins are showing a great job as they check the reports 24/7. And instead of complaining you should be thankful to those admins as they take a lot of their time to keep the server clean from cheaters. Also we don't ban players who are 'pros'. Of course there are some incidents but at the end the players are able to join back. With this behavior you're just doublefaced and thats something what bothers me.

I got no personal issue against you at all. Everyone is different but still I want you to learn to talk to people directly if you have a problem instead of making us bad behind our backs.

You may reapply on October the 23th again.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X