GamerX Getname feature (Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Getname feature (Forum)

Hello guys, I'm thinking of a script for Gx forum, That script is same as /getid <name> in-game, but more advanced on forum, if you enter a part of a player name, you get the username in-game.
    Example. i wrote [TW]
    The following results were found for [TW] are:
    [TW]Next[MW3]
    [TW]Soollaimane
    Abhay[TW]
    MaxeW[TW]
    and so.

Like, Share and subscribe please. XD
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Player stats and Advanced Search

I don't think that is necessary, when we have these two additions.

Comment

I don't really understand the suggestion though. I mean I know the /getid cmd ingame but how would it work on forums. Your forum name isn't [TW]Next[MWR], it is Next so if this were to work it would be /getid Next. I also don't understand where the whole idea of "get id" comes into play unless you are talking about IRC. Basically, if you are talking about finding forum names then this /getid system isn't needed since there are no ids in forums plus to find forum names you'd need to go to "Member lists" and use the search query. If you are talking about finding current ingame ids, just go on IRC and type !getid (name).

Comment

Originally posted by Miley View Post
        I don't really understand the suggestion though. I mean I know the /getid cmd ingame but how would it work on forums. Your forum name isn't [TW]Next[MWR], it is Next so if this were to work it would be /getid Next. I also don't understand where the whole idea of "get id" comes into play unless you are talking about IRC. Basically, if you are talking about finding forum names then this /getid system isn't needed since there are no ids in forums plus to find forum names you'd need to go to "Member lists" and use the search query. If you are talking about finding current ingame ids, just go on IRC and type !getid (name).
        Just like this:
        http://gamerxserver.com/livestats

but just replace the live stats to live name generator or something
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X