This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any solution?

I was trying to play SAMP today but don't know what happened when i run my SAMP client and connect to GamerX server some dialog box poped up with option Yes or NO
    Case: yes
    When i selected yes SA single player opened.
    Case NO:
    When i selected No it displays can't execute.
    I reinstalled SAMP no results still having same problem.

I will be oblise if i get any help.
    Last edited by AryaN; 18-10-16, 04:12 PM.

maybe missing a file in your gta-sa , try uninstall your gta-sa and install again
    already happened with me and uninstall solved.

edit: if you have d3.dl9 something like that , just delete.
    Last edited by mind; 18-10-16, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post
      maybe missing a file in your gta-sa
      If any file would be missing i guess even singleplayer won't work, but my single is working perfect.
      Ok i will try it too.
      TY

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
        If any file would be missing i guess even singleplayer won't work, but my single is working perfect.
        Ok i will try it too.
        TY
        uninstall samp and re-download officially and install samp. if it not work re-install game and re-install samp.

Comment

Uninstall current samp, download the latest from samps website and install it.

edit: bazid was faster.
          Last edited by Glator; 18-10-16, 03:54 PM.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Download the SA-MP from Main-Page and try. Uninstall the already installed one. When you are done installing, just make sure you "allow" your SA-MP in your windows firewall. Normally, it pops up a message of asking if we want to allow the newly installed application to have access or something similar. If it doesn't pop up after you have installed the SA-MP then go to "Control Panel" and search for windows firewall and tick mark your SA-MP in allowed apps.

Comment

Re installed SA.
              Re installed SAMP noresult same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                Re installed SA.
                Re installed SAMP noresult same problem.
                If it tells you that it can't execute then it means you didn't locate samp in your gta sa directory. once you install samp it will ask you for the gta sa directory or the place where you installed gta sa. you have to put samp in gta sa directory and it should be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                  If it tells you that it can't execute then it means you didn't locate samp in your gta sa directory. once you install samp it will ask you for the gta sa directory or the place where you installed gta sa. you have to put samp in gta sa directory and it should be working fine.
                  i installed in the folder where my SA is present.

Comment

re-install your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in other folder (ex: Rockstar Games Ex) and not the original one (ex: Rockstar Games) and try to install US/EU 1.0 including SA:MP mod! And tell us if it fixed.!

Note: Make sure everything from original Rockstar Games is removed.!

Comment

First u need re-install all documents about S.A.M.P..As everybody says u can download GTA SAMP with PC or Steam.If you fix it,just reply that your job is done.U need to move all mods if you have.Good luck with fixing.
                      GX Normal Player!Wanna be TP.

Comment

Try deleting the settings and the files saved in Documents>Gta SanAndreas User Files>Files like gta_sa..etc. Backup anything important before attempting to delete the folder "Gta SanAndreas User Files", like screenshots or something like videos. And also get your favourite servers' ip addresses before attempting.

Comment

End task both of SA:MP or GTA:SA it may be bugged. (Run the game press windows key, after that press Alt+Ctrl and click on Delete then end the task both of them, hope this will help you i already faced this problem and it's working fine for me.)

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Fixed
                            xD

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X