Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2shots in redzone is not bug

well, this server called 2shoots is bug, but it's not
    Switching weapons in GTA:SA results in setting gunammo "reloaded" thats how gta was made by rockstar, so its not bug.
    C-bug is bug which occurs only on samp and gives unfair adventage, thats why its not allowed.

Well , maybe it's because " newbies players " dont know how to do cbug with sawn-off or deagle , so you get an advantage on them.

Comment

C-Bug works in singleplayer as well as multiplayer. Same with 2-shot bug, I can use it both in multiplayer and in singleplayer, and I don't use any mods in order to be able to do it, I just increase my weapon skill level to the highest. However they are both bugs, c-bug is a bug that allows bullets to be fired at a faster rate by interrupting with the shooting animation (by crouching). On the other hand, 2shot bug is a no-reload bug that allows you to fire 2 rounds at a time without having to wait for the reloading animation to be complete. Anyway, both of them should (if they already aren't) be classified as weapon bugs since we are bugging it to make it work in a way it wasn't intended to work in the first place. It is therefore still not allowed in the red zones, just like how firing rockets/flamers/mini-guns/grenades and all are against using in the red zone, so is this - it is in the official rules and in the ingame /rules dialogue so as a result must be adhered.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X