• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [.ZF.]_Basit_Khan's 2nd TP Application :D :D

Username: [.ZF.]_Basit_Khan
    Any previous names: [PAK]_Basit_Khan , Basit_Khan
    IRC Nickname (if any): Basit_Khan
    Time spent in-game (hours): 168 H

Extra information: Iproved soo much after my last TP app...hope i gaet this 1 ....Also helped peoples and reported many of them as said in last TP app's comments...I have been kind nd not had a bad behaviour... ...It is face that i dont chat much..i DO chat but not that much to get in notice by every players...Charm it this time plz

I dont thing you are ready for this status... your behavior is not well in-game (you still need a lot improvements). I can suggest you try to watch other TPs how are working/acting this might help you a lot.
    Sorry its a no

Comment

I do watch other tps and learn from them ..it would be good if u point out any examples of my bad beahviour on here or in pm please..i would be thankful for that ur vote is apreciated..Thank u
      Last edited by Basit_Khan; 21-10-16, 11:18 AM.

Comment

You are not active. I know you're trying to help other players (both forum and in-game) but that's not enough. Be good, useful and active more.

Sorry, NO from me.

Comment

Okwy Thanks...i will try more form now on nd i will try to be better
          And about PANZEHIR Plz post log of my bad behaviour or pm me...Please..

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
          I dont thing you are ready for this status... your behavior is not well in-game
          Sorry its a no

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 23th, 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X