This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Username: My username is Domination[27].
    Any previous names: BusTedzZ, Infernu$, EETFUK, and I think that's all.
    IRC Nickname (if any): My nickname in IRC is Domination, but I don't use it that much since I prefer to help people in-game.
    Time spent in-game (hours): I have 684 hours spent in-game.

Well, in my last application, Left told me to learn how to talk to people directly and stay away from dramas. That's what I've been trying to do. I never insulted or acted disrespectfully to an admin or a player since I understood that I had to change it. I think I'm away from drama, I help every time I can and I do report what's wrong to me.

Anyways, I hope for the best and thank you for taking the time to read this.

A picture of my current stats.

Last edited by Domination; 23-10-16, 08:55 PM. Reason: Hours

* PM from UnderSkore_ (ID:57) to Eliteus[27] (ID:52): Anyways I have all this stuff recorded so tell the staff that if they want to kick me
    * PM from UnderSkore_ (ID:57) to Eliteus[27] (ID:52): they're going to get a nice complaint again
    [23:39:06] <Domination[27]> (13) Yeah he's indeed cheating
    [23:39:13] *** Domination[27] (ID:13) /report 3 Aimbot
    * Domination[27] (ID:31) /report 15 Aimbot
    I wanted to answer you in a private message but had a shower, when I came back I found this application so there is no point to reply in the private message, there is gonna be a straight reply here.

As the logs show, you are still not trusted in my eyes, yet you still join with random names to test admins, I know you are free to join with whatever name you want, but testing admins' experience is not your job as a player, it is only for high level admins, managers and owners who need to test their admins' experience and see if they're admin worthy, you already play a game where admins take care of the real cheaters, why do you have to test admins? You did not give them the admin status to test them afterwards, you're not a manager nor an owner and the admins aren't yours.
    Not to mention how YOU failed to spot the real cheater, yet you claim that admins don't do their job correctly and are inexperienced.

Also, no need to shout in main chat to report a hacker, if you want to get someone banned while there are no admins, use the handy report section and wait for admins' decision and have fun accordingly, shouting in chat may get innocent skilled players automatically kicked (Hint: yesterday).

No from me.
    Last edited by Blackbird; 23-10-16, 10:20 PM.

Comment

To be fair, I feel I can trust you personally - I already told you to stop 'testing admins' and I think you will obey it, as you have obeyed me a lot in the past. Other than that, I think you are ready to get it back. What stops me from giving you a positive vote is:

This is ridiculous man, didn't know you would do something like this. Even if all admins are afk and/or there aren't any on, you shouldn't be acting like that. I was pretty positive on the app until that. Therefore I am going Neutral on this app. Good luck.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thank you both.

Comment

^^ Thats not TP behavior, its not good to do it... You can report them on "report section" as mentioned above.

Also i dont understand at all, why you always join with undercover accounts to test admins? Dont you think thats useless and will bring only dramas/problems? , if you keep doing this, you will be hated. Instead testing admins can not you help to them? when the ask any questions or requests?
          If you fix the mistakes explained above you might get a yes...

Sorry its a no

Comment

Honestly, no.

'Testing' admins only bring drama and conflict and that's not helpful at all. Instead, help admins catching cheaters and report more in game (no need to spam it like you did)

Also I love how you call us 'inexperienced' when you made a mistake as well, showing you that admin job of finding aimbotters is not easy at all.

Better luck next time

Comment

Thanks, you have all the rights to vote no, I made mistakes. This won't occur in the future

Comment

Only one mistake was the thing Eliteus has mentioned above. You don't need in my view of case a whole new month of time to proof us that you won't mention cheaters/hackers again in the chat. Pretty sure that you will not repeat this again (you seems to be smart enough tho).

About the part of joining the server with random nicknames to test us isn't up to you and I'd like to see you to stop that. But that's only my opinion, I'll not count this in your TP Application since it isn't against the rules.

Positive.

Comment

Thanks Beer, both of the mistakes are already stopped, I won't repeat them again

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 25th, 2016.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X