• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register Tps <3

Username: [VNT]Boss
    Any previous names: Elite
    IRC Nickname (if any): [VNT]Boss
    Time spent in-game (hours): 101H
    wasn't going to post this early but I decided to post after a lot of request by some friends like Twitch, who recently also became a TP. I've done stupid stuff but I think I am ready to handle this position. I still come off as a rude person but that's just the way I talk and if I try change this, I'm just not being myself. Other than that, I think I am ready for this status. I report anyone I think is suspicious of a rulebreak, I help anyone who needs help ingame and I have helped extremely in forums. (A bit too much imo)
    Last edited by tranhaonam; 09-01-16, 05:01 PM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hp?6210-TP-App

Copy paste?

Originally posted by Delija
    You may reapply on February the 9th, 2016.
    Still not 9th February 2016.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ister-Tps-lt-3
    Last edited by Blackbird; 09-01-16, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tranhaonam View Post
      I help anyone who needs help ingame and I have helped extremely in forums. (A bit too much imo)
      lmao.

18 posts -> More of half of them are ban appeals. "You helped extremely in forums (a bit too much imo)"
      You don't know the english language so you decided to copypaste one description from other player XD

Nope. First, your english level is extremely poor. Try to learn it, so you can interact with other non-vietnamese players. I don't know you because of that. Participating in forums is a great idea to improve your english, and it's one of the things needed for getting TP status. Also, work harder in-game, because I don't remember player reports from you...
      Last edited by BlancoLanda; 09-01-16, 11:10 PM.
      Summary of my life:

Comment

No Past -.- , i like Server gamerX

Comment

[14:51:08] <~Nate> !stats [VNT]Boss
          [14:51:08] <@GX-24> * Sorry Nate, the player name [VNT]Boss is not registered (in GamerX v4).
          Denied... Make sure you are actually registered next time and bother to write your own application

You may re-apply on 11th March 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X